Current beauty products I'm using

02:49




Hello again!
It's been quite a while since I last posted so here's just a quick post for you to have a read about.

Just want to put it out there I am not a make up expert at all  but when it comes to doing make-up I like to do a simple look as I am still in college and it's quick and easy for when I haven't got much time in the morning. As you'll see throughout this post I mainly use Rimmel London and that is because I love the products they do and this is just what I prefer.

The foundation that I have just started using like for the past couple of days is the
Rimmel Wake me up Foundation in the shade 010 Light Porcelain. Although I haven't been using it for long but I have to admit that this is amazing, it brightens up your faces which is great if you aren't feeling great or your skin isn't looking it's best. I would highly recommend it.



The next product that I am currently loving at the minuet is Collection Lasting perfection concealer in the shade Fair 1. This product is an absolute lifesaver and definitely my top favourite when it comes to covering up the blemishes, it lasts all day and makes your skin look amazing. it is also really good if you don't want to wear foundation that day and you just want to cover up anything. This is quick and easy to apply which is why I love wearing it to college, and is good at hiding any black circles under the eyes.




Staying with face products my next one is the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder and this is perfect for setting the foundation and the concealer and it lasts all day. It is easy to use and I apply it by using a simple powder brush and you don't need to use much powder at all which is good and it doesn't look like you've caked your face. I highly recommend this product it's perfect for on the go as well.







Now moving onto the eyes I don't use much at all, just a bit of mascara because it's quick and easy to apply and it just give a natural look which is a perfect look for just going to college. The mascara that I have just started using is the Rimmel London Scandal Eyes and it's called Rockin' Curves. My eye lashes turn out amazing when using this and they look really nice and long. I've only just started using it this week and if I am honestly I would definitely go out and purchase it. I love it.



Finally moving onto lip I just go for a nice nude. I like to use lipstick and lip gloss. The lip stick I use is the Maybelline New York in the Shade 725 Tantalizing Taupe and the lip gloss I use is the Barry M High powered Gloss in the shade 522 and it give your lips a nice shine.  I think these colours go so nicely together and I finishes off the look.




Hope you enjoyed this post, let me know if you want to see another one. 
Thank you for reading.
Love, 
Claire!:) x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts