Christmas Gifts for Her

20:00



So as you all know Christmas is just around the corner and and if any of you are like me then you all know how difficult it is to buy for your Mum/Sister and Girlfriend. So I thought I'd help you guys by doing a gift for her guidance. Here is just a few ideas I think most girls/women would love at Christmas.


Pandora!

One of the first things I think would be such a lovely present for the girls is a Pandora Bracelet/Charm and I know these are a little pricey but they make such great gifts and will automatically put a smile on a girls face. I think these are such a great idea because for whatever occasion it might be you could buy them a charm to clip onto their bracelet. They've also got some great winter charms available on-line and in store.




   Eye Shadow!


Another gift I think would be quite a nice present is the Naked eye shadow Palette's. There are 3 different Palettes and these are Naked 1 palette, Naked 2  and Naked 3 palette. If you know any women that are into make-up then this is definitely are great buy because they are just stunning. The Naked Palette is such a popular eye shadow and inside there are 12 different pigments.  I'll leave a link to their website below.


Planners!

The 2016 Happiness Planner (dated)I think planners are such a great gift for Christmas because it is ideal for people who liked to be very organised and like too write down notes for any scheduled appointments Planners are great little gifts and are amazing to just carry around in your handbag which is very ideal for when you are out and about. Here is a very good website to look check out for an idea. 







Socks & Pyjamas! 
Now I know as you all looking at this you are probably all thinking Socks?? Why has she put socks?? Well I think these are perfect little stocking fillers and I know quite a few people who put Christmas socks in their stockings. if you find a really nice pair they really do make a good little gift. There are so many places in your town centre that do really cute Christmas socks, Peacocks do some really nice ones and you can pick them up for under £5 which isn't expensive at all.

I think Pyjamas are also such a great little gift to give someone at Christmas time, they are lovely to to wear when you are snuggled up on the sofa watching Christmas films, you can get them anywhere and they also do some really lovely ones in Peacocks which will be on their website in the link below.  






Thank you for reading my Blog post. Hopefully it has give you some ideas for Christmas,I hope you stick around for another Blog post coming soon. 

Claire :) x 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts