Introduction: 10 facts about me

11:29


Hello. My name is Claire. I have decided to enter the blogging world. I have decided to do a simple get to know me post for my first. So, here are 10 facts about me.

1. I played the flute from the age of 8 up until the age of 16
2. I have just recently turned 18
3. I was born on the 26th October 1997 weighing 8lbs 6oz.
4. Me and Prince George weighed the same when we were born
5. One of my biggest fears is slugs, it sounds really weird but I am petrified of them.
6. I have 2 dogs one is an American Bull Dog and the other one is a Staffy.
7. One of my favourite foods is wholemeal Pasta
8. I live in Pembrokeshire
9. I have 2 Brothers and 1 Sister
10. My favourite T.v programs are:

  • Geordie Shore 
  • EastEnders 
  • Grey's Anatomy 
  • Chicago Fire 
  • Judge Geordie 
  • I'm a Celeb
  • X factor  
  • and last but not least Britain's go Talent.

I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me a little bit. I am really looking forward to writing more content for the future, so I do hope you'll stick around.

Claire.x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts